Within the first 12 months of purchase (with proof of purchase), all defective or malfunctioning products will be replaced free of charge. All other Komax products that exceeded the 12 months are NOT covered under this policy.
What does this limited warranty cover?
Komax warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period (12 months). Komax will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of shipping damage, improper material, workmanship or manufacturing error.
Note: If the product is out of stock or discontinued, we will replace your product with a similar or same value option.
Is the Warranty transferable?
No, the warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser of the product.
Should customers return the product in its original packaging?
If applicable, but the product can be returned in a package that provides an equal degree of protection.
What is not covered under warranty?
- - Damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- - Damage by natural causes lightning, flood, or another natural disaster
- - Industrial or commercial applications
- - Normal wear and tear
- - Theft or loss of the product
- - Misused product, please read Komax "use & care" guidelines below.